Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Currently - May 24 v.29

Happy May 2-4 weekend! Hope everyone had a great long weekend. Has it really been THAT LONG since I had a post? Slacking!! Between my job and workouts, seems like I can never get the minute to sit down and write a post, my bad. Here is this long weekend edition of TSC.




C U R R E N T LY 


READING: Nice Is Just A Place In France - The Betches ... still don't know how I feel about this book. 

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Hey Mama by David Guetta ft Nikki Minaj, Wrecking Ball by Eric Church (still!)

LISTENING:  To the birds outside

GUILTY PLEASURE:  This week was a vanilla dip donut from Dunkin Donuts. I did last a whole two hours before eating it and that day, I really didn't care if it was on my meal plan or not. 

THINKING: Way too many things. 

NAIL COLOR: Nothing, as I have been so busy I just haven't had the time to sit down and do them

SMELLING: Nothing, getting over a cold .. in May?!

DRINK: Nothing right now, but my last drink was my Cellucor BCAA Watermelon flavor - on point!

FOOD:
 All I have had to eat today would be my oats and greek yogurt. I started a new meal plan and for being a picky eater, this plan is very easy to follow. The only thing I am having difficulty with, is trying to eat every 2-3 hours

HOPING: For an email to come in tomorrow with good news.

TV SHOW: Still working on Season 9 of Bones .. cannot get enough. 

WEARINGPajama pants and a hoodie

LOVING: The fact that I can sleep in tomorrow. Who doesn't love an unexpected day off?

WISH LIST: Some REAL nice weather that lasts longer than a day

NEEDING: To MAKE UP MY MIND!

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Sore! Go hard or go home

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT:  For me to make up my mind haha





No comments:

Post a Comment