Saturday, June 20, 2015

Paragon Fitness #TeamParagon

Hey everyone! 

I promise I haven't forgotten about this blog, I've just been extremely busy lately and haven't even had time for myself. 

I did want to share with you an exciting announcement about teaming up with Paragon Fitness! I never once thought that I would be where I am today in my fitness journey when I started. I'm no where near where I want to be, and it's been a very difficult process, but slowly but surely I am getting there. I am now officially part of #TeamParagon and have the support of such a great team! 

If you visit this link http://www.paragonfitwear.com/#_l_103

And use code "Stadnyk" you'll receive 10% off your order. This is by far the most comfortable workout wear I have ever put on and I'm not just saying that either. You guys will NOT be disappointed. 

So check out the link and any support is greatly appreciated :)



S.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment