Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Currently - Oct 18 v.35

FINALLY ... found some time to sit down and write a post. School and work have taken over my life. School, work, sleep, shower and repeat - literally! 

Linking up with Siddathornton for today's edition. 




C U R R E N T L Y 


READING: Textbooks. That's all I read these days are textbooks ...

WRITING: This edition os TSC, cue cards and study notes

MUSIC:  Song(s) of the moment - Hills Have Eyes by The Weeknd, You In My Mind - Ellie Golding and Levels - Nick Jonas

LISTENING: To Stephen King's IT

GUILTY PLEASURE: Sour skittles

THINKING: That I am SO looking forward to reading week

NAIL COLOR: Nothing

DRINK: Clear sparkling water in peach flavor

FOOD: Pasta

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: For a good last week of classes before reading week AND to get back into the gym ASAP

TV SHOW: I'm pretty sure I have three shows on the go right now - Blue Bloods, Gotham and Law & Order SVU

WEARING: Pajama pants, tee and a hoodie

LOVING: That I received my 21 Day Fix package in the mail the other day! I have the working out part down, now I just need to get the diet part right. It's going to be a lot of working keeping up with this plan, but hopefully in the end it will be worth it. 

WISH LIST: For someone to fold and put away my laundry

NEEDING:  To get back into my gym routine ASAP. I havent' had much time between school and work so I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. 

BLESSING: Everyone in my life

FEELING: Honestly, a little worried about handling this job and school

CLICKING: They keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: To see how I do with the 21 Day Fix! 


Hope everyone enjoys their week. Can you believe it's the LAST week of October next week .. which means, HALLOWEEN! :) One of my favorite days of the year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment