Sunday, October 25, 2015

Missing it!

"You have to find that place that brings out the human in you. The love in you. The soul in you..."

For me, I think that place is out on the open ocean on a ship. Ever since I've been home, I haven't felt completely "at home" and I've been going through so many different emotions. Emotional roller coaster, definitely. 

I miss 90 percent of what happens on a ship. The lounging nights in crew bar after a long day, the cabin movie nights, getting all dressed up for formal nights, hearing the stories the next day of what you may or may not have done or said, the closeness that comes over your team. Mind you, I don't miss the sleepiness nights or drama or missing home. 

It's funny how that life takes over and it's all you know ... 

S.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment