Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday

   FINALLY have time to sit down and do things that I enjoy, like blogging. Everything has been so chaotic lately, but it's all slowly coming to an end.

Linking up with A Liz Adventures for todays edition of Five on Friday - enjoy!




ONE
At  my job, I can actually read and enjoy a good book when it's not too busy. However, it hasn't been the busiest yet since the weather is so nice, I've gone through two already. I decided to renew my library card sine I probably won't be able to purchase enough books to last me the season. I had such a good laugh - they still had "late fees" from books I had out in 2006, which was the last time I went to the library to take out a book. The fees were only $8, and I asked the librarian what the books were and they were something to do with raising a street smart child and the works of some psychologist. WHAT IN THE HELL would I be doing with those books in 2006, I was still in high school! 



TWO 
As you may have read from previous posts, I participate in the ever so popular adult coloring. It definitely is a great stress reliever. I was in Chapters yesterday and there were so many books I could have bought, but I am IN LOVE with Johanna Babsfords work. Here are some of the works I have completed the last little while.




THREE
While in Chapters, I made the obligatory stop at Starbucks for a skinny peppermint mocha. I've been reading a lot about the controversy of their red cups. I think we're taking away the actual and true meaning of Christmas, slowly, it's not about the color of a cup. There is a first time for eI verything though. It's the first time someone has spelled my name wrong at Starbucks - what?!
                                                         



FOUR
My birthday is next week - AHHHH!!! Expect a "reflection" post sometime soon. 



FIVE 
I may or may not be watching Hocus Pocus right now. I didn't have a lot of time during the month of October to sit and watch it so I guess I'm making up for the time now. However, this movie is on year round in this household. You just don't touch the classics! 




What is your Five on Friday?!







No comments:

Post a Comment