Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Currently - Nov 15 v. 36

Happy Sunday everyone - hope it was a great one. I've been feeling a little but under the weather the last few weeks and I would LOVE for whatever it is to take a hike but it isn't getting the message. 

Linking up with Siddathornton for this Sunday's edition of TSC. 



C U R R E N T L Y 


READING: The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper

WRITING: This edition os TSC

MUSIC:  Song(s) of the moment - Hello by Adele

LISTENING: To some random movie called House, found it on Crackle 

GUILTY PLEASURE: Sour skittles - I legit have an unhealthy addiction to these things. 

THINKING: About what I am going to have for dinner

NAIL COLOR: Nothing

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Nothing .. my appetite hasn't been normal lately

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: For my package from Fitshop.ca to arrive as soon as possible

TV SHOW: Still making my way through Law & Order SVU but I am having the most difficult time trying to find Season 6 anywhere. Do any of you know a good streaming site?? 

WEARING: Pajama pants, tee and a hoodie - my Sunday staple outfit 

LOVING: That my birthday is this week which means I am in for some birthday celebrations this week :)

WISH LIST: For a good week 

NEEDING:  To get back into my gym routine ASAP. I was really sick with the stomach flu last week and even though that's gone, still seems that something is lingering :(

BLESSING: Everyone in my life

FEELING: Tiredddd......

CLICKING: They keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For some birthday celebrations!


Hope you all have a wonderful week =)





No comments:

Post a Comment