Wednesday, November 18, 2015

So What Wednesday [12]

Does anyone else think this week is going by fast? Maybe because it's my birthday week I'm finding that it's speeding by. 




This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ... 

➜ We haven't had any snow yet. Usually around my birthday we get at least one snow fall, but this year, nothing. I am DEFINITELY NOT complaining. It can stay away as long as it likes. 

➜ I am taking this week "off" from the gym and eating plan. I mean, it's my birthday week so you know cheat meals are bound to happen.

➜ I have an unhealthy addiction to sour skittles and coloring.

➜ I have a major girl crush on this girl and think her new album is on POINT


➜ I am SUPER EXCITED to get into my Fitmiss stack!! It was delivered today but no one was home to sign for it - which is THE worst. Now, I have to head over to the post office tomorrow and pick it up. That's okay, I've heard nothing but positive reviews and I am SO ready to step it up! #LetsDoThis

➜ I am missing 90% of ship life right now. Ugh, knew this would happen. 

➜ I spend Monday night's watching The Bell Witch on A&E. 

➜ I am looking forward to some birthday dinner and celebrations this week and weekend! 



What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment