Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Currently - Nov 30 v.38

Sorry this post is a little late - just finished my workout, which was a GREAT one! I discovered a new machine and I am IN LOVE! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and for those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving last Thursday, I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and friends. 

Linking up with Siddathornton for this Sunday's edition of TSC. 



C U R R E N T L Y 


READING: Lost Girls by Andrew Pyper - almost finished and it's definitely a lot better than the previous book of his I read. 

WRITING: This edition os TSC

MUSIC:  Song(s) of the moment - Levels by Nick Jonas, Confident by Demi Lovato and Cut You Down by Johnny Cash (from Gotham)

LISTENING: To whatever my dad is watching on tv and I really have no idea what it is, all I hear is prenup this prenup that AND the washing machine.

GUILTY PLEASURE: So for the last week, I would have to say my GP was Chinese food. 

THINKING: I am excite to really get back into my routine again. Since we happen to be in the season of Lent, I think this year I am going to give up all my bad habits and REALLY stick to my workout and clean eating. Yes, I will still have my cheat day  but I am going to give this an actual try. I am also looking forward to the Holiday season and everything that comes with it :) 

NAIL COLOR: Nothing right now - last week's color was Opening Night by Sephora by OPI

DRINK: Fitmiss Protein Shake - it was a lot better than I thought it would be

FOOD: I had fish for dinner 

SMELLING: Laundry & the Christmas tree. We put it up a week ago and it still smells so nice in the house. 

HOPING: For a wonderful holiday season

TV SHOW: I've been watching Blue Bloods lately BUT I think I am going to give Scream Queens a try tonight and see what everyone is talking about. 

WEARING: Pajama pants and a hoodie - what else is new?

LOVING: That I had a great workout today!

WISH LIST: For another week without snow! 

NEEDING:  To find new and exciting ways to eat turkey and chicken - anyone??

BLESSING: Everyone in my life

FEELING: Motivated - which is odd

CLICKING: They keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: I would have to say for the Holidays AND that a few good movies are coming out soon. UHM, has anyone seen the previews for Daddy's Home ... HELLO half naked Mark Wahlberg, YEAH I'll be there thanks! Hahah


Hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll catch ya next time :)






No comments:

Post a Comment