Thursday, December 3, 2015

So What Wednesday [13]

Sorry I'm posting this on Thursday, just became a little sidetracked. Better late than never right?




This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ... 

➜ I am ADDICTED to Scream Queens! I didn't think I would like the show, but let's be honest, LOVED IT!

➜ I still have no idea if I want to go back out for another contract or stay home. Staying home seems like the easier thing to do, but, totally bored!

➜ I came home from work and colored instead of going to the gym. I woke up in a fowl mood, work made it worse and I just wanted to come home, put comfortable clothes on and tune the world out through coloring. Oh well, one day off from the gym won't hurt. Back at it tomorrow ... 

➜ I actually like the song Sorry  .... 

➜ I have two advent calendars going right now. Oops. 



What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment