Sunday, December 13, 2015

#MealPrepSunday Recipes

I added two new recipes to my usual Sunday meal prep "menu" and I thought I would share with you guys in case any of you are looking for things to add to your menu or just simple things to try throughout the week. Please note: I did not create these recipes myself, I found them through Pinterest and Instagram.



LATTE OVERNIGHT OATS

1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 cup soymilk (I used almond milk)
1/4 cup brewed coffe, hot or cold (I found this to be too much so I used 1/3 between my two jars)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Add all ingredients together in a bowl or mason jar and stir to mix completely.

Place, covered, in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.

You can add extra soy milk or almond milk in the morning if the mixture is too thick for you.





PROTEIN PUDDING

20g sugar free/fat free pudding mix (any flavour)
20g protein flavour of your choice (I always use chocolate)
1 cup almond milk

Whisk ingredients together and freeze for 30 minutes.







There you have it - two simple, easy and healthy recipes to add. Let me know if you guys have any other recipes I could try out :)






No comments:

Post a Comment