Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Currently - Dec 13 v.39

It feels like I haven't posted a TSC in a long time, probably due to the fact that Saturdays at work are long shifts and Sunday's are my "lazy days". Hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe this is the last full week before all the Christmas "family parties" start ... well, for me anyways!

Linking up with Siddathornton for todays edition. Are you?



 C U R R E N T L Y ...

READING: Innocent Blood by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell. This is Book #2 is the Order of The Sanguines Trilogy. So far I am impressed. Side note - The Last Days by Adam Nevill is probably one of THE BEST books I have ever read in my life. If you're the type of person that will read anything and everything, this book is for you. I couldn't put it down!

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Sorry & Love Yourself by Justin Bieber (pains me to say that) and the ENTIRE album Jekyll & Hyde by Zac Brown Band

LISTENING: To the washing machine. I always think I've finished everything and then, nope, forgot about the laundry

GUILTY PLEASURE: I won't lie, the past week was really bad for me. There wasn't just one guilty pleasure, there was a lot, unfortunately

THINKING: That I am going to head into this week with a positive attitude regarding getting to the gym and staying on track with my eating. I lost my motivation last week BIG TIME but I think it's back and I think this will be a good week. Fingers crossed for me

NAIL COLOR: Last weeks color was Over The Edge by Essie. Not too sure what this weeks color will be

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Haven't really had much to eat yet today. I've been busy meal prepping and getting some things done around the house 

SMELLING: This week, I decided to try turkey instead of chicken and I used Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning so that's all I am smelling right now - so good!

HOPING: For a good week where I get to the gym at least 5 times, I stay on track with my eating and that I am able to finish my Christmas shopping 100 percent

TV SHOW: I am almost caught up on Blue Bloods and I must say, this current season is probably the best one. I refuse to finish Scream Queens because I don't want it to end. Law & Order SVU - I have come to the conclusion I will have to skip season 6 and go right to 7 because I cannot find 6 anywhere. AND I think I may start with Criminal Minds. Why do I always pick the shows with a million seasons??

WEARING: Pajama pants and a tee shirt 

LOVING: That it is December 13 and we are still in double digit temperatures and there is NO snow and NO winter coat is necessary. I said that to a lady at work the other day and she legit freaked out on me and said "I don't understand you Canadians! If you don't like it, stop bitching and move" UHM excuse me .... 

WISH LIST: For a good week and a great holiday season 

NEEDING: To find other ways to prepare chicken and turkey - anyone?!

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Motivated - not 100% but better than last week where it was almost at 0

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For the family holiday dinners coming up. During the year we are all so busy and we rarely have time to sit down at dinners with everyone or even catch up with things. It's nice to have everyone together where we aren't in a rush to get things done because we all have plans or somewhere to go. AND since I haven't had a Christmas at home in a few years, it will be extra nice








No comments:

Post a Comment