Friday, December 18, 2015

Five on Friday

Welcome to another edition of FOF! I will be linking up with A Liz Adventures and I think you should too!




ONE
This week has been uneventful and kind of boring - I won't lie. You know when you feel like you're stuck in a rut and have no idea why ... yeah, that's how I have been feeling the last few days. What do you guys do to get yourself out of rut? 


TWO
I have almost made it to a full week of workouts and eating healthy. Of course, yesterday was my cheat day which did consist of pizza (like every week) but every other day, I have been good. As frustrating as it is sometimes, I have to constantly remind myself that changes don't happen over night and it's going to take some time for this "lifestyle change", especially with me since this whole "eating good" for you is somewhat new to me. Also, my step brother is a personal trainer/nutritionist and he recommended a new product for me to add my already existing long line of products. Ordered it today and I am excited to try it. The reviews are amazing so hopefully it does what it says it does. 


THREE
As much as I LOVE the Holiday season, I'm ready for it to be over, not going to lie and NO, I am NOT a grinch. People just get too stressed out over everything when there is no need to. It's not about how many presents you have with your name on it, it's about spending quality time with your family and loved ones and celebrating the "season". 


FOUR
These two hit the spot ... 




FIVE
After seeing the movie "The Watch", there is no possible way my brother and I can be in Costco together at the same time. Yes, we're both adults but you cannot watch that movie and then walk into Costco without thinking or repeating any of those lines! If you haven't seen the movie, you will have no idea why I am comparing the two, BUT, you NEED to watch it, it's hilarious. 




Catch y'all next time and have a wonderful weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment