Wednesday, December 9, 2015

So What Wednesday [14]

Welcome to Wednesday aka my FRIDAY! I cannot wait to have two days off, I definitely need them. 



This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ....



➡ I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I plan on starting AND finishing it either tomorrow or Friday. Wish me luck! 

➡ I have been getting to the gym at least five days a week but I still feel like I am in a rut. I think it's just the time of year.

➡ I didn't watch the VS Fashion Show like every girl last night. Even if I was at home and able to watch it, I still wouldn't. AND to be honest, I am sick of seeing posts about it. 

➡ I am LOVING the weather we are having! Double digit temperatures ... YES PLEASE!

➡ I have come to terms with the fact that I will be an old cat lady! Haha well, hopefully not. I started talking to someone who was two years younger than me and I gave him the benefit of the doubt because age is just a number. OH GOOD LORD - talk about needy, possessive and clingy! STAGE 5 No doubt!! I tried, but I just couldn't and now, I just feel like giving up again. That's okay though .. I can focus on myself and my goals! 





What are you saying SO WHAT to this Wednesday?












No comments:

Post a Comment