Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Currently - Nov 22 v.37

I cannot believe it is the 22nd of November already, my goodness! Happy Sunday everyone, hope your weekend has been a good one. Mine was very busy as my birthday was on Thursday so it was full of birthday celebrations and dinner AND we got our Christmas tree as well. I haven't been home for my birthday or Christmas in two years so it was definitely interesting and different. 

Linking up with Siddathornton for today's edition.



C U R R E N T L Y 


READING: Lost Girls by Andrew Pyper. I finished The Demonologist in two days, I love this author. I wasn't too happy with the way The Demonologist ended, but nonetheless, it was a good book. 

WRITING: This edition os TSC

MUSIC:  Song(s) of the moment - When We Were Young by Adele and Confident by Demi Lovato.  I listened to Demi's album Confident and this girl has some major talent, I was SO impressed. 

LISTENING: To Home Alone - this is probably my favorite Christmas movie, even though I do watch it year round, just like Hocus Pocus.

GUILTY PLEASURE: So with this weekend by my birthday, it was FULL of guilty pleasures and cheat meals. 

THINKING: I am excited to see how the Fitmiss products work. I received my package on Friday but I wanted to wait until all the birthday dinners were over with to actually start them and start back on my routine. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about them, so I am definitely excited :) 

NAIL COLOR: Nothing

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: LeanShake for lunch 

SMELLING: Laundry - how does someone accumulate so much?

HOPING: For a wonderful holiday season

TV SHOW: Law and Order SVU and tomorrow is the season finale of Cursed: The Bell Witch. Yes, I am  a sucker for these types of shows, I just can't help it. My brother makes fun of me all the time for believing in that stuff.

WEARING: Jordan sweatpants and a hoodie 

LOVING: That I was able to get a new Ipod today (my old one doesn't shut off so it is a MAJOR pain in the rear end) and that my Fitmiss products came in. SIDE NOTE: If anyone is looking for a great website that offers fitness and health products at a REASONABLE price, try fitshop.ca. I was able to get the entire fitmiss product line for less than other websites that package it together AND shipped in a day - yes please!

WISH LIST: For a good week getting back into my routine

NEEDING:  To set up my new iPod

BLESSING: Everyone in my life

FEELING: Motivated - which is odd

CLICKING: They keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: To see how my products work! Sorry that I keep mentioning it, I'm just really excited and determined.


Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and here's to hoping the snow stays away for another week!







No comments:

Post a Comment