Friday, May 6, 2016

Five on Friday - I'm STILL Here!

I'M STILL HERE!! This blog has taken a backseat to everything lately, my goodness, I am sorry! Let me just tell you, the last few months have been a roller coaster of a ride. Unfortunately, the majority of it has been all negative, but I'm trying to look at the silver lining of everything and have a positive attitude. Easier said than done.

Anyways, I thought I would come back with one of my favorite link ups. Head on over to A Liz Adventures to see what all the buzz is about! :)






ONE
Raptors made it to the second round of the NBA Playoffs since 2001. Needless to say, SO EXCITED! Right now the series is tied 1-1 with Miami and I have a feeling it's going to be another nail biter of a series. 



TWO
Missing the deep blue, wide open ocean today .... 



THREE
So, can someone explain to my WHY it took me SUCH a long time to get into Grey's Anatomy? Anyone .... Yeah, pretty much can't stop watching. 



FOUR
Since my last FOF post, I have been doing really well with the gym. Eating, meh, not so much. I have been trying to get there as often as I can and I am usually in there for longer than a hour. I have switched up my workouts and started lifting heavier and I can notice some upper arm strength coming in. A lot of people have been noticing some changes, including my brother which is weird because he NEVER has anything positive to say when it comes to that. Now, if only I could get the eating portion down, I'd be set. Anyone have any tips or suggestions?



FIVE
OH, almost forgot that I am going to see Brantley Gilbert in July! OMG I AM SO EXCITED! He's my favorite male country artist and of course, he is bea-you-tea-ful!! CAN'T WAIT!!! 




Enjoy your weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment