Friday, October 28, 2016

five on friday.

FINALLY found the desire to start writing again! The last few months have been a little bit difficult for me and a lot of things have taken a back seat when they shouldn't have. It's always been in the back of my mind to log back on and write, but I never seemed to get around to doing it. I know, I know, I say this all the time BUT, it stops NOW! I have truly missed writing and hopefully you guys are still around and will continue to follow.

Starting it off with a nice FOF post. Head on over to A Liz Adventures and join one of my favourite link ups!







ONE
Does anyone else just leave their television on AMC for FearFest or is it just me?!



TWO
Basketball season has arrived and I am so excited. I have a feeling that this is our year and by "our" year, I mean the Raptors haha We had a great season last year and I think it just fuelled the passion even more. 



THREE
I cannot believe we are heading into the last few days of October. It seems like yesterday I was saying the same thing about heading into October. Not that I am complaining since November is my birthday month and it just means we are that much closer to Christmas! AND, Johanna Bamford's new Christmas colouring book is out, I believe this week and for anyone who has an "addiction" to her books, knows the excitement I am feeling. PLUS, I absolutely LOVE the holidays and being home and able to celebrate makes me feel extremely lucky and blessed. 


FOUR
I am SO looking forward to getting back into my routine! I will be writing a post about this following this one, so if you're interested, read on my friends :)


FIVE
Did anyone wake up to a little bit of snow the other day?! Oh goodness, not so ready for that yet. 




What are you Five things this Friday?



No comments:

Post a Comment