Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Look whose back.

Well, well, well ... I am hoping I still have a few readers out there because it has been WAY over due for a post. I don't know where the time went and why I have never made the time to sit down and at least write one or two posts during the week. I think with starting my new job and getting all settled in, time just escaped me. I sincerely apologize, but I think I need to take time out of my days to sit down and check in. It's only healthy, right?

I don't even remember where I left off, in my sort of "life events", so I think I am just going to pick up right from where I am currently. I have been in my new position since November and I absolutely LOVE it. The hours are great and my team is amazing, AND, since I am finished at 3pm every day, I can get a decent workout in and be in bed at a normal hour. I am also participating in MuscleTech's Popeyes Stronger To The Finish contest and let me tell you, it's been a very interesting and challenging three weeks. The contest runs February 23-May 28 and for the last 11 days, I will be in Florida so that should be interesting.

Anyways, enough of these boring "diary like" posts, I am going to be starting up with my daily posts which I honestly have been missing. Keep a look out ....

And if you know of anyone looking for a blog to read/follow, send them on over!




No comments:

Post a Comment