Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday - v.12

I'm linking up with A Liz Adventures for the first edition of FOF of 2014 - Enjoy!



O N E - Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. So I saw this movie tonight and I was really excited about it. I usually wait a while to see a movie once it comes out but since I am heading back to work on Monday, I had no choice but to see it tonight. Opening night and school is still out for Holiday break. I do NOT understand why teenage girls feel the need to act the way they do. I have never been so annoyed in my entire life. That's besides the point - the movie itself, I was a little disappointed in. It was still freaky and I think there will be more of them.

T W O - Back to work Monday! I was blessed and lucky enough to be able to come home for the Holidays and spend them with my family. Now that all the fun is over, I have to head back to work on Monday. Again, I was stuck with a very early flight. I am terrified of flying to begin with, but flying in the cold and snowy weather makes my fear even worse. I am just hoping that everything goes well and I get there on time.

T H R E E - I don't know why it has taken me this long to get into the show Dexter. Every time I would browse NetFlix, I would come across the show and one day, I finally gave in. Absolutely fell in love. I'm pretty sure I finished all eight seasons, minus the last two episodes, in like a week or so (since I was on holidays!). My favorite character is Deb because she is dedicated, determined and of course - that mouth! SO FUNNY!

F O U R - Anyone also in love with the song Team by Lorde?!

F I V E - I have to say I am very thankful for my friends right now. I am going through a bit of a "rough spot" and they have been nothing but supportive and there for me. I would never get through half the things without them.

Enjoy your first weekend of 2014 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment