Friday, January 3, 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To In 2014

The title of this blog pretty much sums up what I will be writing about in this post. While I was reading the blogs on my Bloglovin' feed, I came across a post where a blogger wrote what they were looking forward to this upcoming year. Needless to say, I thought this was a nice idea to share with you guys. 

What I'm Looking Forward To In 2014

➜ Traveling 

➜ Becoming more independent 

➜ Losing weight and keeping it off (I am actually going to put 100% into this this year!)

➜ Updating my wardrobe

➜ Making my family proud by making it through one working contract

➜ Since I lack self confidence, I feel that this year I need to work on this a lot 

➜ Usual family traditions



Through out the year, I will more than likely come up with some more things, but for right now, I think that is a pretty good starting list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment