Thursday, January 2, 2014

Three days away

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! My holidays were great and I was really blessed and lucky to be able to spend them at home with my family. Now that they're over, it's time to pack up and hit the open ocean once again. 

I don't know how many of you make resolutions for the new year, but I'm one of those people that do. I'm one of those people who also usually never stick to them either. However, this year I think my resolutions seem very attainable. My resolutions for 2014 are:

- to not be scared to try new things and live outside my comfort zone

- lose weight and keep it off

- take time for myself

- be happy

- smile

I went through A LOT of ups and downs last year and I have a feeling that this year, will be MY year. And I personally believe that that's alright! 

Being home for the last little while has also taught me a lot and my eyes were open to a few things as well. I learned who actually cares about me, where I stand in certain relationships, who I can honestly count on and that I'm the only one I can really trust. Some of these things I have learned the hard way, but I would rather find these things out than not at all. 

Three days away from the open ocean means three days of cleaning, organizing and packing again. This time, I know what to expect and what to bring and what to leave home. Crossing my fingers that I can get my luggage under 50 lbs - however, not likely! I'm also seeing the new Paranormal Activity tomorrow night. Yes, I know, these movies are maybe seen as "stupid" but I cannot help myself! I love horror movies even though I won't be able to sleep! I will write a review when I'm home as well. 

Until next time ....

S.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment