Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday Currently - Monday Edition Feb 22 v. 44

Hello from the other side! So, obviously didn't get around to posting yesterday or for the last little while but I had some extra time today for a Monday edition of TSC. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Did anyone do anything fun and exciting? I did not, I worked all weekend BUT tomorrow is my Friday and then I am off for three days! So happy and excited. 



C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: 11/22/63 by Stephen King. I really want to watch the show they just came out with based on this book. Why? Uhm ever heard of James Franco?

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Pillow Talk by Zayn and this is legit on repeat

LISTENING: To the above mentioned song

GUILTY PLEASURE: This past week I was actually pretty good, HOWEVER, I recently discovered Talenti Gelato in Coffee Chocolate Chip. I had to force myself to put it away because I could have sat there and finished the entire pint in one sitting

THINKING: That I am suffering from a typical case of the Mondays and that I hope I muster up enough energy to make it to the gym after work

NAIL COLOR: Over The Edge by Essie

DRINK: Nice cup of hot chocolate 

FOOD: I made crockpot chicken tacos on Friday as my "meat" for the week and I am now obsessed, they turned out SO GOOD! I added the chicken to tortilla strips and sour cream and had a "less messy" version of a taco and I have been living off of this since then - no shame! 

SMELLING: Nothing at all as I am pretty sure I am permanently stuffed up. I forgot how much the winter season and I did not get along for this kind of stuff

HOPING: I have an easy and early night at work that way I can into the gym today

TV SHOW: Currently cannot stop watch The X Files .. I think Mulder has something to do with it though, just being honest haha

WEARING: Pajama pants, tee shirt and a hoodie

LOVING: My Smashbox 25th Anniversary Our Lips Are Sealed Lip Palette. I am pretty sure it is the most beautiful piece in my collection so far. I also have some Bite and Mac lippies on the way which means 31 days of a different color. Isn't that a part in the Wizard of Oz? Even though I had THE WORST experience with Smashbox so I will NEVER be ordering from their direct website again. I'll be sticking to Sephora.


WISH LIST: For a good week and to be consistent with the gym and eating

NEEDING: To clean my room, fold and put the majority of my laundry away and possibly start getting into a better sleeping routine. 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: A little tired today ...

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: My Bite and Mac lippies that are on their way AND that Fuller House airs this Friday! OMG CANNOT WAIT!



Enjoy your week everyone! AND I would like to remind everyone that like I said, this Friday, Fuller House airs on Netflix. OHHHH MYYYYY LAANNTTAAA!!










No comments:

Post a Comment