Friday, February 5, 2016

Five on Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Anyone else think this has been a long week? I am absolutely exhausted today and it's not even 6:00pm and I am ready for bed. Here's what happened this week and I hope you guys join the link up with A Liz Adventures






ONE
This Sunday, as we all know, is Superbowl Sunday and for the first time, I probably won't be watching it. I MAY watch a bit for the commercials, but that's about it. My team isn't there this year and the halftime show performers don't seem to interest me .. So, I will probably be the only person not watching. Any of you have Superbowl plans?





TWO
I have officially fallen in love with Kat Von D's Studded Kiss Lipstick. I ordered the trio online from Sephora (where else, duh!) and I am so happy I did. These lipsticks are matte which I love and it stayed on, with no reapplying, the entire day, which included eating and drinking. I normally tend to stick with the "safe" colors but with this line, I can't. The pink color - Sexer - LOVE! And I went to the actual Sephora store yesterday and picked up a light purple - Coven - and cannot wait to wear it. I purchased some other products - Bobbi Brown Corrector for my horrendous dark circles and Tarte Tarteist lip paint. Highlight of that trip, being given the VIB card at checkout.  Oooppssss ..






THREE
Currently on season 13 of Law & Order SVU and it is NOT the same without Detective Stabler. First of all, there isn't any eye candy and what about the relationship I would have bet on between Stabler and Bensen? At least we still have Ice T haha





FOUR
My Alex Drawers are all set up and everything is organized. I am SO happy with how it looks and I can't wait to start filling the drawers more .. my bank account might not be though. I eventually have to get into my closet and clean that out and organize it, but the vast majority of stuff is done and my vanity is now complete :)






FIVE
The groundhog (sorry, don't know his name) didn't see his shadow, therefore, early Spring! Yay!! 




What's your FOF?











No comments:

Post a Comment