Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Currently - Jan 31 v.41


It is the last day of January, where does the time go? I am hoping for a much better February. As I say, January was just a trial run and February is where my 2016 starts! 


C U R R E N T L Y ...

READING: The Diviners by Libba Bray and The Acolyte by Nick Cutter 

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - In The Night by The Weeknd and Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift (yes, another painful confession)

LISTENING: To the television ... getting caught up on The X Files since I have no idea where I finished off and the new season started last week

GUILTY PLEASURE: I was REALLY bad with soda this last week. Usually I will have one or two throughout the week,  but I may or may not have went a little over board this week

THINKING: That I CANNOT WAIT for my new Alex drawers to be set up. 

NAIL COLOR: Nothing right now,  however, I am thinking a shade of light/Tiffany blue for this week

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Haven't really had much to eat today

SMELLING: Laundry 

HOPING: For a good week and to get back into the gym. I was honestly planning on going last night after work but it was SO busy (probably the busiest Saturday I have had) so by the time I was finished, I was exhausted. 

TV SHOW: Still going strong on Law & Order SVU but now I'm also starting back from season 1 of The X Files and attempting to watch AHS Asylum ... just need to take a month off of work haha, I wish!

WEARING: Jordan sweatpants and Nike hoodie

LOVING: That I was able to get my Alex drawers and room rearranged. I outgrew my current vanity and wanted a change in my room so I researched vanities and came across two from Ikea - Malm dressing table and Alex drawers. I decided to go with the drawers and tabletop because there was more space to put things. I figured with the Malm dressing table, I could fill that drawer pretty quickly and then I would be back at square one. So ... my dad and I rearranged my room the other day and I am loving how much more "room for activities" I have. Now we just need to get the drawers set up and add that to my room and the majority of things will be done. 

WISH LIST: For the ONE promo on Sephora to be restocked so I can place my order! Ugh, so frustrating

NEEDING: To get back on track

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Mass lazy today ... 

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: Probably goes hand in hand with what I am loving



Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and an even better week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment