Sunday, January 24, 2016

"Making it up"

I've never really been the kind of girl to wear make up. I HATED it when I was younger because of dance and cheerleading. Throughout high school up until now, I've always been a foundation/concealer/mascara and away I go kinda gal. However, working on ships, I was able to "expand" a little for elegant nights. Having a roommate who was really into it helped as well. Now that I am at home, I miss it. Hence my newest and probably worst addiction. It also doesn't help Sephora is a 5 minute drive from my house. 

You saw the haul I made a week or so ago but I ordered the Smashbox #Shapematters palette .. SO EXCITED. I've been keeping my eye on their contour palette because I've wanted to try that technique for a while now. I also thought of dabbling in the eye shadow area as well. I was debating on whether or not I wanted to purchase their contour palette and the UD Naked2 palette .. AND THEN ... I found this 3-in-1 palette for way less than both. It has your brow contour, face contour and 12 different eyeshadows. Yup, couldn't resist. 

Once I get the package in the mail, I'm sure I'll be writing ALL about it. I also used my points for a "They're real" sample kit. I've had my eye on their mascara as well so thought why not, didn't cost me anything. Just ONE of the many perks of Sephora. 


Write soon,
S.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment