Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Currently - January 24 v.40

First SC post of the new year .. only, there isn't a link up and I'm not sure why. I love linking up with different bloggers, especially for this post. Oh well, just because there isn't a link, doesn't mean I can't share with you guys. 



 C U R R E N T L Y .... 



READING: The Diviners by Libba Bray 

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Beautiful Drug by Zac Brown Band

LISTENING: To the television

GUILTY PLEASURE: Dad's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies AND I had my very first Beechwood donut the other day

THINKING: That I am ready to get back into the gym. If you haven't read my post from Friday, I injured myself last Saturday and I have been off work for the week but, unfortunately, heading back tomorrow (hopefully!) which means I can slowly start to incorporate the gym again. Honestly, I haven't been the gym in probably a month, ever since the week of Christmas. This month hasn't been the greatest from the flu to this injury so I am definitely looking forward to that

NAIL COLOR: Last weeks color was Domestic Goddess by Sephora by O.P.I

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Haven't eaten yet today but going to try and find something in the this house to make for dinner

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: For a full 100% recovery in the next few days

TV SHOW: I cannot stop watching Law & Order SVU ... something happens between Benson and Stabler, right?! And I watched season one of Schitt's Creek and I must say, it was pretty good

WEARING: Pajama pants and a hoodie

LOVING: That I get to relax later and take my Sunday bubble bath and face mask. I've decided that every Sunday (since I am off) I am going to take some time later in the evening for "relaxation time" which will consist of a bubble bath and maybe a face mask. Today I am going to try the Origins Clear Improvements Charcoal mask. 

WISH LIST: For the Smashbox Master Class palette 

NEEDING: To do SO MUCH laundry ... ah, maybe Wednesday. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I can like a week or so without doing laundry .., I mean, I don't own THAT much .. do I?

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Tired

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For my two orders to come in!! I ordered a make up organizer and brushes from Amazon and the Smashbox #Shapematters Palette from Sephora. I CANNOT WAIT!!!! 



What's on your Sunday Currently list?




No comments:

Post a Comment