Friday, July 10, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend! Here for another edition of FOF linking up with A Liz Adventures - enjoy :)



ONE
Three more days and then I can finally attempt getting back into my workout routine. I injured my knee last Sunday and there's just a little bit of fluid in my knee. So, according to the Doctor, no physical activity of any kind for a week. Seriously - my thoughts when he said that! I am going insane, especially since the weather has been so nice out, it would have been perfect for my runs along the parkway. Three ... more ... days ... 


TWO 
I recently came across the show Homeland on Netflix and I haven't been able to turn away! Have any of you ever watched this show? It wasn't on my "list" of shows, but it has definitely stolen my attention for the last few nights. I'm just not sure how I feel about Clare Danes in it ... But, if you're looking for a good show to keep you on the edge of your seat, I recommend checking it out



THREE
Has anyone else been enjoying Shark Week 2015? It's the best week of the year! Every year, it's put down in the countdown app and I get so excited the closer it gets. You best bet, that sharks are the only thing on tv in this house for one week out of the year. I am so fascinated by sharks and the way they think and survive. I would LOVE to go cage diving with sharks one day and if I could, I would definitely be a shark researcher. Am I weird? Nah, I don't think so! Are sharks misunderstood? I definitely think so!




FOUR
I finally found some Lenny & Larry cookies while we were in Grove City. If you aren't familiar with them, they are the "healthy" cookie so you don't have to feel guilty while having a cookie as dessert or a snack. They are filled with whey protein, no eggs or dairy and they are vegan. I decided on the chocolate chip and it's like eating a bakery cookie. I also came across some B-Up Bars. Now, if you know me, you know I am a Quest bar kind of girl. I have yet to try the B-Up bar, but my brother thinks they may be a little bit better than Quest. Whenever I try, I will let ya'll know! 
If you are looking for more information about the cookies, and any other products, check the website out here.



FIVE
Has anyone been able to check out the Semi Annual Sale from Bath & Body Works yet? That store was my first stop when we arrived in Grove City. I definitely had to stock up on my wall air fresheners and they even brought back some discontinued fragrances for the sale (yes, I took full advantage) ANDDD ... the Aromatherapy line was BOGO - YES! I couldn't believe it. I swear by their Sleep line of aromatherapy and have fallen IN LOVE with their Stress Relief line as well. If you're a B&BW lover, you should definitely check out the SAS while it's still on. You won't be disappointed, as usual. 






Thanks for stopping by! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through the Five for Friday link up. I'm sitting on the workout bench due to a knee injury too. Can you do low intensity workouts?

    BTW, I love your background!

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,

      Thank you for stopping by! Hope you're recovering nicely from your injury. The doctor told me to do NOTHING for a week, but it's been about two weeks since I've been to the gym. Just been so busy :( It's horrible!

      And thanks for the comment about the background :)

      Enjoy your weekend,
      S.
      xoxo

      Delete