Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Currently - July 19 v.31

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I have posted a TSC edition. Seems like I need to get my sh** together!


C U R R E N T LY 


READINGSharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - I Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd and Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett

LISTENING:  To True Detective 

GUILTY PLEASURE:  Watermelon Sherbet 

THINKING: Way too many things. 

NAIL COLOR: Audacious Asphalt by Maybelline Color Show even though I'm thinking of changing it up today


DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe 

FOOD: Last thing I ate was my oatmeal

SMELLING: Laundry

HOPING: For maybe a sign of what to do. You know me, can never seem to make up my mind on anything and always seem to end up in the same spot over and over again

TV SHOW: Currently refuse to watch the last episode of Bones, even though I know the next season is just around the corner. I have one more episode of Homeland and I am definitely looking forward to that next season. Caught up on PLL, almost through S01 of True Detective, even though I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I think I need a life haha

WEARINGComfortable capris and a hoodie

LOVING: That I was able to jog a racehorse yesterday around the track in between races ... definitely awesome! 

WISH LIST: Again, needing to make up my mind UGHHHHHH

NEEDING: To do oh so many things ...

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Nervous about not being able to make a decision and sticking to that decision

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT:  To get back into the gym and my routine .. this injury has gone on way too long! 


Saw this on Pinterest last night and I thought it couldn't be more accurate



Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)





No comments:

Post a Comment