Friday, July 17, 2015

Five on Friday

I had every intention of writing more posts this week, but let's be honest here, it never happened. Summer seems to be a very difficult time for me to do the things I am actually supposed to do, like writing blog posts and going to the gym. Mind you, that knee injury didn't really help.

Anyways, linking up with A Liz Adventures for this edition.



ONE
Went to see The Gallows last night with my mom and if anyone has seen it and knows that I love cheesy horror movies, you know I was in my glory! I'm one of those people that HATES being scared but will only watch scary movies. Don't ask me why because I have no idea. The movie wasn't AS BAD as I thought it was going to be. The ending threw me for a loop though and definitely added that twist in there. Has anyone seen it?


TWO
Still debating on what I should do - school or ship? No wonder I can't sleep. I'm not sure if I mentioned it or how much I mentioned, but I was accepted into a few programs here at home so now I have to decide if I want to go back to school or back to the ship. There are not a lot of people who think I can do this program or that "it's for me" but little do they know. I am leaning more towards school BUT  UGH HELP!


THREE
Since I can't sleep, I have been trying everything to help that. My mom came across this tea and she told me it works wonders. I tried it last night for the first time, and it actually DOES work. I usually swear by Sleepy Time tea by Teavana, but I think this one works much better. I was out and stayed asleep. However, this morning, I kind of had that "sleep hangover" feeling.



FOUR
Am I the only one that refuses to finish shows just because you don't want them to be over, EVEN THOUGH, next season is around the corner? It's horrible! I have two episodes left of Bones and I cannot bring myself to watch them. Okay, let's be honest, because once Bones is done, it's like now what? I have finally caught up on PLL, started to watch True Detective but I couldn't really get into it, Homeland I am almost caught up on as well. I have too much time on my hands HA!


FIVE
I cannot believe it is almost August. June took forever to get through and July is just going by way too fast. It's already back to school commercials and soon enough, everything in the stores will be back to school. It's bad enough all the summer fashion is heading out the door to make room for fall stuff. Summer is my favorite month, but when it comes to fashion, I have to say I prefer fall and winter. 




Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment