Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday night movie

Every Tuesday my mom and I try to catch a movie, sort of as a mom and daughter thing. Usually in the winter we are pretty good at going every Tuesday. The summer is more difficult because of summer plans. However, today we were able to get out and see a movie and just catch up on things that have been going on. It was really nice. Sometimes I miss the whole mom and daughter thing. 

Tonight's movie choice was "We're The Millers". 


I have been waiting to see this movie since I saw previews for it a few months ago. I am one of those movie goers who DO NOT go by the reviews. The reviews on this movie weren't that great, but, I never let the reviews ruin it for me. I must say, this movie was HILARIOUS! When I saw the previews, I thought it would be a pretty straight forward movie. I was wrong! There were things thrown into the movie that I was not expecting. One thing I know for sure - Can I have a body like Jennifer Aniston please?? PLEASE?? I was actually surprised that my mom liked the movie too. She doesn't like the movie "Step Brothers" (how, I have NO idea!) so I didn't think she would actually like it, since "We're The Millers" is a little bit more crude than "Step Brothers". However, she enjoyed the movie and she thought it was funny. Therefore, if you are into goofy funny movies - check it out!

Enjoy the rest of your week! :)
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment