Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome :)

So, I have decided to try this whole blogging thing again - I have tried many times and failed. My decision to create a blog that I actually keep up with happened after reading a few blogs and after being told it was healthy to keep a journal and write about things that happened. I guess this will be my "online" journal. This blog will be about my day-to-day adventures and my new/exciting/terrifying adventure that I'm hoping I will be able to tell you all about soon (waiting on official approval). I may post things regarding fashion and entertainment from time-to-time, however, it will be more on my day-to-day stuff and new adventure. 

I'm not sure how many people will read this or find it interesting, but you never know! I am hoping that once I can reveal my new adventure, it might help others who are in the same situation or who are thinking about it. 

Just a side note - I chose the name "Beautiful Disaster" because I like the underlying meaning. I am one of those people who do not find themselves pretty, good looking or beautiful. So my chosen name for the blog does not mean I think I am beautiful in anyway - just like the underlying meaning. 

I have come across a blog that does something called "Sunday Currently" and I find it really interesting to read so I thought maybe I will do the same. Sometimes I may not be able to post it on a Sunday, maybe work or something, but I will post it within a day or two. It will always be called "Sunday Currently".

Hope you enjoy going through these adventures - have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment