Monday, April 6, 2015

A to Z

5:00 am Monday morning comes way too fast! That was my thought this morning as I had to crawl out of bed and get ready for work. I'm lucky to be in a field that I absolutely LOVE because nothing and no one can usually get me out of bed that early. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. Mine was super busy, hence the lack of posts, but now it's back to the work week and the usual business. I'm slowly but surely starting to get into a routine, which is nice. The ONLY complaint I have so far of my current schedule, it doesn't leave me with my prime time workout option. I love to work out usually late at night when there is a good chance no people are going to be there. Now with this schedule, I'll have to suck it up and go when it's somewhat busy during the day. Oh well, no pain no gain, right?

Anyways ... I came across this post and thought it was a cute idea and while I am drinking my Sleep Well tea from Teavana (works wonders!) and trying to wind down before I head to bed, I thought I would write it for myself. 

A to Z 

A. Attached or Single:
I guess you could say attached ... 

B. Best Friend?
My mom, Jess and Liz

C. Cake or Pie?
Cake

D. Day of choice?
Friday and/or Saturday

E. Essential Item?
I have to admit, my cell phone

F. Favorite Color?
Lime green & baby blue

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy worms, especially the sour ones

H. Home Town?
I was born and raised in a nice small town in Southern Ontario

I. Favorite Indulgence?
Ice cream & dill pickle popcorn

J. January or July?
July FOR SURE!

K. Kids?
No kids for me 

L. Life Is Complete Without?
Family <3

M. Memory You Cherish?
The last year and a half working on ships, small things here and there between friends and family

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
1 younger brother, 2 older half brothers, 1 younger step brother and 1 younger step sister

O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples

P. Pet Peeve?
Traffic, rude and fake people, people who play games

Q. Quotes?
I have way too many favorite quotes .. I wouldn't even know where to begin choosing one for this

R. Reasons To Smile?
I'm blessed with all that I have

S. Season of Choice?
Spring and Summer for the weather, Fall for Fashion

T. Tea or Coffee?
Tea

U. Unknown Fact About Me?
I can fit into a size 3 children's shoe =)

V. Vegetable?
I don't really eat a lot of vegetables but if I HAD to pick one, tomatoe .. ?

W. Worst Habit?
Biting my nails, over analyzing and over thinking

X. X-Ray or Ultrasound?
X-Ray due to the amount of amazing things you can see

Y. Your Favorite Trip?
The last year and a half of my life has been one amazing trip where I was able to experience places of the world I never thought I would see

Z. Zodiac Sign?
Scorpio



 There you have it, just a little bit more about me! Hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow. I now have to finish my tea and set my alarm for 4:30 am ... makes me cringe. 

Goodnight ya'll :)




No comments:

Post a Comment