Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Currently - April 26 v.28

It's the last Sunday in April, can you believe it? Usually I find months to go by fast, however, I have found that April has gone by a little more slower than usual. It's probably because this was my first full month back at a home and having a land job. It's just getting used to everything that has probably made it drag on. 

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. My week/end was great, minus the few days of snow, rain and hail .. but other than that, it was great. So now, on to this weeks post ... 



C U R R E N T LY 


READINGDark Places by Gillian Flynn - This book is getting SO good! I bring it with me now to read on my lunch breaks and have the time I'm almost late going back.

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Take Your Time by Sam Hunt, Like A Wrecking Ball by Eric Church and See You Again by Wiz Khalifa

LISTENING:  To the laundry machine

GUILTY PLEASURE:  This week was definitely pizza and wings for cheat day!

THINKING: When I know I have to take a day or two off from the gym, it's starting to make me cringe 

NAIL COLOR: Nothing, as I have been so busy I just haven't had the time to sit down and do them

SMELLING: My baking that I did this morning

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD:
 I made the banana "clusters" as I like to call them again this morning. They didn't last longer than three days last week, good thing they're easy to make. My lunch today is consisting of a nice fruit salad of strawberries, grapes, blueberries and raspberries

HOPING: For another great week and upcoming weekend

TV SHOW: Started Season 9 of Bones last night. Every episode someone makes me cry, it's horrible! PLL and OITNB is starting soon!!!

WEARINGPajama pants and a high school tee

LOVING: That someone has been making me smile this last little while =)

WISH LIST: I know this doesn't count but I would really like it, as would a lot of people, if there were more days in the weekend to get things done. In my opinion, two days is not enough

NEEDING: To finish the laundry and go through my clothes, AGAIN

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Rested (for once) and happy!

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT:  To get back into the gym once these two busy days are over with ANDDDD that my dad bought a juicer on the weekend!! YAY!! :)


I thought I would leave you guys with some motivational words this Sunday ...




No comments:

Post a Comment