Wednesday, April 8, 2015

So What Wednesday [9]

It's hummppp day, which means my week is almost coming to an end! I just wish the weather would co-operate. My 12 hour day is finally finished and what better way to wind down and relax with a little post.


This week I'm saying SO WHAT IF...

I have made some decisions people do not agree with 

➜ I can never wake up on time, EVER!

➜ April showers bring May flowers. Sometimes it's nice to have a little rain because then you don't feel so bad for being stuck inside working all day

➜ My current obsession is Arctic Zero ice cream! If you are trying to watch what you eat and lose weight, BUT have that sweet tooth sometimes, THIS my friends, is the CURE! It is gluten free, lactose free, GMO free and 35-75 calories per serving! You're welcome ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment