Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Currently - April 12 v.26

Well, it's Sunday which means it's back to the work week tomorrow. Weekends seem to go by a lot faster when you have an actual full time job, doesn't it? As of May 1st, my weekends will be on Wednesday and Thursday, BUT, thanks to ship life, I think I can still pull off having a Friday night out and heading into work for 6:30am the next morning. Hopefully ... 



C U R R E N T LY 


READING: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - I haven't done much reading since being home. I really should get back to it. 

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Song of the moment - House of Cards by Tyler Shaw

LISTENING: To the Blue Jay game

GUILTY PLEASURE:  This week, my guilty pleasure was Cappuccino frozen yogurt 

THINKING: 1. How is it Monday already?  and 2. I really need to start adopting a positive attitude ALL the time! 

NAIL COLOR: Pure Midnight by Sally Hansen; should have a Spring color on but for some reason, I'm feeling the black today. 

SMELLING: Nothing, as I think I am catching a cold

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD:
 I felt like cooking this morning so I decided to make protein pancakes. They turned out alright, but I definitely need to find a better recipe. Do any of you have a recipe that you feel like sharing? They tasted a lot better than they look!


HOPING: For a good work week, a good workout week, nice weather and for some other things to finally fall into place.

TV SHOW: Still working my way through Season 8 of Bones.

WEARING: Reebok sweats and hoodie

LOVING: That I had a great first week of getting back into the gym and better eating habits and the weather report for this week, BUT let's be honest, it probably won't end up anything like they say

WISH LIST: For a complete positive turn around in my life .. starting slow, but slow is better than nothing

NEEDING: To finish my laundry and make my lunch for work tomorrow

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Sore since yesterday was leg day and tired since I had to force myself up earlier than usual today so I can sleep tonight 

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT:
  The sun is SHINING! :)


Have a wonderful week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment