Friday, August 5, 2016

dear august sarah. updated.

Dear August Sarah,

Here are the plans I have for you.

    1. Do a complete 180 in regards to lifestyle - back to gym routine, 80/20 eating, mentally/emotionally
      This was difficult for me as August wasn't the best month for me in any of these categories. 

    2. Read more, for real this time.
      I did read a few books, but not as much as I would have liked to. 

    3. Become a BB coach.
       It's not something I decided on in August only because I am not sure what is going on with a few   things in my life. Once I know for sure, than a decision will be made. 

    4. Save $$ to do the Ultimate Reset Cleanse.
       Still working on this one ....

    5. SAVE MONEY!!!
       I have to say, August was a good month for me. I didn't overspend or buy anything that I didn't need. 

    6. Start your new job with an open and positive mindset.
       I will say that I definitely did, but I will admit that being there for over a month, the whole positive mindset is becoming a little bit difficult. 


At the end of the month, I'll revisit these six plans and see how I did with them. We'll then see what I have lined up for September.


Good luck August Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment