Sunday, August 7, 2016

sunday currently - august 7 v.50

Happy Sunday everyone! I can't believe this is my 50th post of TSC. Well, maybe I can, it is one of my favorite posts, just wish the link up was still around. 



C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: I FINALLY made it to the library the other day (after a very frustrating morning!) and it felt kinda nice to be back. I'm reading Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter. I've heard so much about this book and I have been waiting forever to get my hands on it and I am so happy the library had it. I cannot put this book down, oh my goodness.

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC and a few more blog posts today 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Still hung up on Can I Get A Witness by SonReal

LISTENING: To the ballgame on television. As much as I love baseball, I am ready for this season to be over. It seems to be the only thing on the television in this house ....

GUILTY PLEASURE: This week it's been Chipotle thins by Tostitos. If you haven't tried these out yet, you are MISSING OUT! Should have picked up more than one bag but I never thought they would be THAT good

THINKING: This is going to be an interesting week but I am kind of excited, kind of nervous, to see how it plays out

NAIL COLOR: For The Twill of It by Essie but since it's Sunday, it changes to a new color and I have no idea what that color is going to be. I am thinking something along the lines of a Tiffany shade of blue

DRINK: Starbucks iced coffee - need to stop!!

FOOD: Just finished a bowl of Lucky Charms. Even though I say this ALL the time, tomorrow is the last day of eating like this so I haven't really been that strict on what I am eating

SMELLING: Laundry. I think this should be the national smell of Sunday's

HOPING: For a good week. I start my new job Tuesday and I am excited and nervous at the same time to see how it goes.  Even though training is 2-3 months, I should have a feeling about how its going to go after the first week. AND, the fact that I get my schedule a month in advance so I can plan well in advance when it comes to workouts and meal prepping

TV SHOW: I am thinking I need a new show. I go between Grey's and Law and Order because I dont want to finish where I am at with either of them because I have no access to the next season. However, we recently got CraveTV so maybe I can find the next season(s) on there or a new show. OOh, just remembered about Salem Season 2! Maybe I'll start that.

WEARING: Pajama pants & a tee shirt

LOVING: It's almost Halloween time! I was thinking of my costume last night and I am torn between three different versions of Harley Quinn or Beetlejuice. I think that Harley Quinn will be over done this season due to the movie just being released but we'll see how "fit" I am around that time HAHA. But I am excited for the pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, pumpkin flavoured everything and for decorating the house. We don't usually decorate the house because we're all usually working, but this year, I am going to do it :)

WISH LIST: For just one night where I can wake up feeling rested and not tired

NEEDING: To get back into my routine. I know I've been saying this over and over again, but it's so important to me, but it's also the most difficult thing for me to get started AND to stay with

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Like it's time for a routine again!

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For HALLOWEEN! 




No comments:

Post a Comment