Sunday, August 28, 2016

sunday currently - august 28 v.51

It's amazing what kind of takes a back seat when life gets in the way. If only I had better time management skills. 



C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: I finished Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter and it was probably one of the best books I have read. If you are looking for a book that you won't be able to put down, this is it!

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - As You Are by Mike Posner

LISTENING: To the fan in my room. I have NO IDEA why the sound of a fan is so peaceful.

GUILTY PLEASURE: This last little while I have been okay in regards to "guilty pleasures" but I think I would have to go with iced coffee

THINKING: That I need to get out of this funk. Ugh, I don't know what is wrong with me but I have been in this little funk lately and I have no idea why. 

NAIL COLOR: This week will be Quiet Time by MAC

DRINK: Nothing right now but once I am finished this, I'll have to drink my Vegegreens and Phytoberry for the day.

FOOD: Haven't had much to eat today

SMELLING: Nothing ... thank you cold!

HOPING: For a great meeting tomorrow morning! My prayers will be said and my fingers will be crossed. The outcome of this meeting will somewhat determine what I am going to do in the next little while. If it goes the way I HOPE it goes, then I am set. If not, then I will be back into what seems like my forever state of thinking and making decisions

TV SHOW: My list right now - The Good Wife (addicted!!), 3rd Rock From The Sun and The Last Ship (I swear Eric Dane gets better looking with age!)

WEARING: Sweat pants and tee shirt

LOVING: That the weather has been almost fall like the last few days. I think it is safe to assume and admit that my new favorite season is fall. I NEVER in a million years thought that I would be saying that but there's just SO many things to look forward to in the fall - PSL everything!, pumpkin patch, Halloween and Halloween movies and let's not forget the fall wardrobe! 

WISH LIST: For tomorrows meeting to go the way I want it to .. PLEASE!

NEEDING: Please see above ! 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Like I could sleep for a week

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For Fall and everything that comes along with it!!



If you guys have a TSC post, leave the link to your blog in the comment section and I will check it out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment