Thursday, November 17, 2016

so what wednesday [24]

Since it's my birthday week, I have had a lot of family celebrations to attend which is why this post is going up on a Thursday! 






This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ...



➡ I have taken time off of my "gym and eating" routine this week because it's my birthday week and I'm allowed


➡ I may or may not be addicted to Starbucks Sweet Cream Cold Brew coffee. If you're a cold brew fan, this is a definite MUST!


➡ Sephora got me AGAIN! I swear, I cannot walk past the store or go into the store without purchasing anything. It doesn't help that my "love list" is a few miles long either. However, this time I was well behaved. I only purchased the setting powder from Kat Von D. I absolutely LOVE her make up line! AND, I had to pick up my birthday present from Sephora, so it was kind of a "reason" to go ... right?


➡ I think it might be a little TOO early to start playing non stop Christmas music on the radio


➡ I discovered a brand new outlet mall in Toronto that has AMAZING stores. I haven't been in yet, we just saw it while driving home from another mall yesterday. Whenever I check it out, I'll definitely be putting up a post about it. 



What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment