Sunday, November 13, 2016

sunday currently - nov 13 v.55





 C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: I have added my Bloglovin' app back to my daily "social media" apps that I check. I figured it would be a great way to keep up with some of my favourite blogs and to add to my reading list. I think I might go to the Library at some point this week.

WRITING: This edition of The Sunday Currently and I have started my Christmas list.

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - The Weekend by Brantley Gilbert.

LISTENING: To a movie coming from the television in the other room. 

GUILTY PLEASURE: This week was definitely Pillsbury Christmas Cookies! They're so addictive and you know you can't just have one. 

THINKING: That my birthday week celebrations can officially begin!! I'm not sure how I feel about turning 28, but I do love the celebrations that I have during the week and weekend.

NAIL COLOR: Jade Jump by Sally Hansen 

DRINK: I am having a tea right now since my throat has been acting up, BUT, I bought a sugar cookie flavoured tea yesterday from the Bulk Barn and on my lanta!! I should have bought the entire stock!

FOOD: Pillsbury Christmas Cookie.

SMELLING: Nothing.

HOPING: For a great birthday week/weekend and for a great start to my new job on Thursday. I am getting excited about everything and for finally getting my routine back.

TV SHOW: I am finally on the current season of Grey's and season 2 of House of Cards. Its about time HOC had some drama. It's been a slow start but they know how to bring it when they want to.

WEARING: Pajama pants and a tee shirt.

LOVING: It's my birthday week/weekend!!

WISH LIST: For a wonderful week of celebrations with family and friends.

NEEDING: To finally get rid of some clothes, once and for all. 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life.

FEELING: A bit tired today. I haven't been sleeping the last few nights and last night was probably the worst of them. I tried to take a nap today, but for some reason, I kept thinking I had to go somewhere when I don't. It doesn't help that this time of year is horrible. It's SO dark so early, it completely throws me off. Anyone else feel that way?

CLICKING: Keyboard and "later" for the iOS 10 install on my phone.

EXCITEMENT: My birthday week! It's always fun being able to celebrate with friends and family and this year I am doing more than my typical "dinners" and I am throwing in some activities. Maybe it will take my mind off my age! Haha kidding!


If any of you have TSC post, leave the link in a comment. I would love to check out what you guys are writing about! 



No comments:

Post a Comment