Sunday, November 6, 2016

sunday currently - nov 6 v.55



C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: Haven't really been reading lately and it's a shame because my "to read" list keeps getting longer

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Amateur At Love by Karl Wolf ft. Kardinal Offishal

LISTENING: To absolutely nothing

GUILTY PLEASURE: This week I have been okay, even though I went out to eat way too many times. Currently craving Coffee Haagen Dazs .. 

THINKING: That I have been very lucky the last little while that I was able to meet probably the last decent, honest and down to earth gentleman! 

NAIL COLOR: Break A Leg Warmer by Sephora by OPI ... Can't seem to get enough of this color lately

DRINK: I've been on an apple juice kick lately and I know it's not THAT good for you with all the sugar but for some reason, I just can't bring myself to stop 

FOOD: Not going to lie, I saw a commercial for KD last night and now I am craving KD! Maybe that will be my guilty pleasure! 

SMELLING: Nothing 

HOPING: To get a break this week ...

TV SHOW: One episode left in The Good Wife and I am slowly but surely getting into House of Cards. 

WEARING: Sunday staple - pajamas!

LOVING: That Christmas is right around the corner!

WISH LIST: Pretty much what I said for hoping ..

NEEDING: To make something to eat .. so hungry 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Happy about my "relationship status" for once! Finally met a decent guy who is an absolute gentleman, so I am excited to see what happens

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: My birthday is coming up!! Even though I don't really celebrate my birthday, I do some family dinners which are always great





No comments:

Post a Comment