Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Freak out #1

This is probably one of many freak outs I will have before Friday night. Time is going too quickly and my countdown is down to two days! I feel so unorganized as I still don't have everything I need and I still have not received my new travel details yet. 

The other day I told my dad that "I don't want to go anymore" because, truthfully, that's how I'm feeling. His response to me, "well what are you going to do? You left your job for this chance, you need to do it so you can finish school. So what would you do?"  He's right. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't go. I have a friend who did the same thing and she said she felt the exact same way before she left as well. Maybe because everything is becoming real, but as I lay here in bed wide awake, I keep asking myself if I made the right decision. If I don't go, I won't get ahead with anything, I will be further behind. I KNOW this but yet I still have feelings of uncertainty. This is definitely the most difficult thing I have ever had to do in my life. 


On a side note - saw Gravity 3D tonight, finally!! WOW!!! It is honestly one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. Talk about an emotional roller coaster. Everytime the character was out of breath, so was I. Everytime the character was panicking, so was I. Absolutely amazing movie!!

S.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment