Wednesday, March 25, 2015

PLL's Big A Reveal .. That's It?



If you are a user of Twitter or Instagram, I am sure you have been seeing all these posts about the Big A Reveal on Pretty Little Liar's. If you're a PLL fan, you know exactly what I am talking about. If you're not .. well, count yourself lucky. 

Like all PLL fans, we were all waiting for the big day for a week. The season finale was going to expose A and other jaw dropping plot twists. After watching the episode, and even right now, I don't know how I feel about it. I was expecting to leave this season knowing who A is. Well, I mean we now have a name but I now have more questions than I do answers. Who is this character and why in the world would you bring him out now....!!! The other jaw dropping moment to me was when Spencer was watching the video of the DeLaurentis family ... there's ANOTHER family member? Who, what, when, where and how did that happen?? Lastly, the girls ended up at the Campbell farm ... well, guess what character has the last name Campbell?? I always knew there was something off about Andrew ... but then again, when it comes to this show, I'm never right half the time.

The writers of this show did such a phenomenal job on this season finale, two thumbs up! I am still trying to wrap my head around what happened and trying to put pieces of the very large and very difficult puzzle together. Thank goodness season 6 starts in June, I don't have to wait THAT long to start getting some answers. Even then, I will end up with more questions than answers. 

If you guys watched the finale, what did you think??





No comments:

Post a Comment