Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday

It looks like my favorite link up for Friday is back! I don't know where it went to, but I am glad it's back as it was one of the link ups I looked forward to each weekend.

I hope everyone had a good week and that your weekend is even better. My week was alright, just unpacked and started to re-adjust to being home. Relaxation is the name for my weekend. I will be catching up on some shows that I have completely forgot about and taking care of my dad. While I was away on vacation, my dad fell down the back set of stairs and broke his ankle and is out of work for a while. It's nice having him home all the time though. Anyways ... back to my Five on Friday!

Linking up with A Liz Adventures for this edition




ONE
Finally finished the book Gone Girl! I'm sorry but who finishes a novel like that?! I was not expecting that ending at all. It was such a great book and now I just have to work up enough courage to watch the movie. I say courage because sometimes the movies are not always as good as the book.

TWO
All eight seasons of Full House is on Netflix! Needless to say, I have been reliving my childhood for the last few days. Being away for 7 months, I haven't been able to catch up on my shows and I keep forgetting them so I have made a list: Pretty Little Liars, Sons Of Anarchy, Bones and Bates Motel. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

THREE
Since being home, I have been able to enjoy the small things that I missed so much while I was away. Nail color, air popped popcorn and cuddles with my kitten are my top three things! Feels so nice to be home!

FOUR
Once again, I faced with decisions, decisions and more decisions ... does it ever end?

FIVE
...And more importantly ...










No comments:

Post a Comment