Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Currently - March 22 v.24

Seems that it's been a few weeks since I have had a TSC post .. then again, I was on vacation and now I'm back at home and it actually feels nice this time. Now on to this post ...




C U R R E N T LY 

READING: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Currently loving the song Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Golding

LISTENING: To Full House on Netflix

GUILTY PLEASURE:  Airpopped Popcorn

THINKING: Way too many things .. yet again. 

NAIL COLOR: Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip 



SMELLING: The maple flavor from my oatmeal

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Maple and brown sugar protein oatmeal and Iogo strawberry yogurt

HOPING: That certain things get figured out over the next few days

TV SHOW: Well, I am all caught up on PLL ... I am still speechless and cannot wait until Tuesday for the season finale. I am now moving on to catching up on Bones or maybe SOA .. not sure which one to watch first

WEARING: Comfortable pajamas

LOVING: Random phone calls from certain people still on the ship and random flower deliveries :) 

WISH LIST: For a certain thing to work out my way ... 

NEEDING: To really clean up and put away all the laundry in my room

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: A little bit tired 

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT:
  That it's officially spring!! :) 


Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment