Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday [9]

Yet another link up comes to an end! My usual link up for my WUW post has decided to take a break and focus on her writing and I wish her all the best. I will still be posting WUW as I love these little "daily" posts and I hope you guys continue to read.


1. What I Am Reading
I am currently reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I still have to purchase Sharp Objects and then I will have read all of Gillian Flynn's novels. I also came across a new book and author today, Burned and Smoke by Ellen Hopkins. Have any of you read any Ellen Hopkins novels?

2. What I Am Writing
I have been writing a lot of emails lately which seems to be a never ending task ....

3. What Inspires Me Right Now
Just to feel that "happiness" again. I haven't really been there the last few months and I am looking forward to getting back there and getting everything back on track to where I want it to be

4. What Else Have I Been Up To
I've actually been able to relax lately, which is so nice when you are on the go every day for six months. My dad broke his ankle so he is out of commission for a while and I have been taking care of him but I mean, he took care of me for 26 years, it's the least I could do right? I also have a lot of decisions to make about what I am doing. I'm deciding between staying home or going out for another contract. My heart is telling me that it is time to stay home but I'm just not sure if I'm ready for that. It's not like I have a month to decide either, I'm supposed to leave again April 11 ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment