Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sunday Currently - March 1 v.23

Greetings from Orlando - again! It seems that all I do lately is hang out at airports and write posts. I mean, besides visiting Starbucks (which I already did), what else do you do when you have time to waste in the airport?

I decided I was going to take a much needed vacation and visit some people back on the Liberty where I spent five and a months of my six month contract. It's definitely going to be a little bit weird because I will be allowed to do all the things that I am not allowed when I am working like having breakfast on Lido, room service, breakfast in bed (taking advantage ASAP!) and lounging on Serenity. This time I may actually get to work on a tan seeing as I won't be working. I am looking forward to spending some time with the girls and a special someone as well. But on to this post ...



C U R R E N T LY 

READING: Still working on Gone Girl but hoping to finish that in the next few days 

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: I have a few songs of the moment right now: Lie A Little Better by Lucy Hale, Blank Space by Taylor Swift and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

LISTENING: To this horrible airport music

GUILTY PLEASURE: My mocha frapp from SB that I am enjoying right now

THINKING: That this headache better go away and I cannot wait to get into bed and take a much needed nap

NAIL COLOR: Black Diamond by Sally Hansen


SMELLING: Nothing at all

DRINK: Mocha frapp from SB

FOOD: Enjoying a greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries and granola

HOPING: Again, that this headache goes away and that everything goes well over the next two weeks

TV SHOW: Still working on PLL, but lately I have been seeing a lot of things about House Of Cards. I have never heard of it or seen any previews for it. Does anyone know if it is actually as good as people are leading me to believe?

WEARING: Converse runners, Talula pants, Cariloha tee and LuLulemon hoodie - typical airport wear!

LOVING: The fact that I am on an actual vacation 

WISH LIST: For a bed!!!

NEEDING: To find ways to keep occupied ....

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Tired and annoyed with this headache 

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT: Va-cay-tion!!! 




Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and that your upcoming week is just as fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment