Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Currently - Feb 1 v.21

Since I have a day off and some time, why not post this edition of TSC! Oh, how I have missed TSC!


C U R R E N T LY 

READING: Gone Girl

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars - AMAZING!

LISTENING: To the above mentioned song

GUILTY PLEASURE: Today it is microwave popcorn

THINKING: I miss my Liberty family so much right now ... especially a certain someone!

NAIL COLOR: Nothing at the moment 

SMELLING: Nothing ... going through yet another cold

DRINK: Dr Pepper

FOOD: I just had THE BEST bbq chicken flatbread for lunch

HOPING: For a smooth and safe travel day tomorrow and for a great three weeks on board my new ship

TV SHOW: Lie To Me -- SO ADDICTING!

WEARING: Yoga pants, PATRIOTS Tee (GO PATS) and a LuLuLemon sweater

LOVING: My job

WISH LIST: To be back on the Liberty

NEEDING: To get to bed early tonight

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Soo nervous about my travel day tomorrow and for joining this new ship with a new team

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT: New ship, new ports and in 18 days I am going home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment