Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rolling with the tides

...is exactly what I am doing!!

Hey y'all -- It's been a while since I have added a post and it feels so good getting the chance to write! I am almost finished my second adventure at sea, 18 more days left to go. However, this one has come with a little a twist. I was recently asked if I wanted to transfer ships to help their team out during their speciality cruise and of course I said yes! The new ship I am going to is doing an 11 and 12 day speciality run to Panama, Columbia, Grenada and amazing ports like that. Unfortunately, I will only be there for 3 weeks and then it's time to go home, but still .. I get to experience new ports, new ship and new team.

The first five months of my contract were AMAZING! I saw some amazing places and met so many amazing people. It honestly felt like I left home this morning when I signed off. I am currently in a hotel enjoying my day off -- yes, a day off and I am already looking for things to do haha! I fly to join my new ship tomorrow in Mexico. Even though sometimes I complain, I honestly do have the best job in the world.

Well .. it's off to have dinner in a real restaurant with real food .. not mess or lido food!

Have a wonderful evening everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment