Friday, June 24, 2016

five on friday

Linking up with A Liz Adventures for this week's post of FOF.  All you have to do is post about five random things from your week and then link up on the website. You'll probably find some amazing blogs to follow/read as well :)




ONE
I have definitely over indulged on iced caramel macchiatos in the last few days. BUT, do you blame me?


TWO
My medical is finally done and now I am just playing the waiting game. Hopefully this time around it doesn't take them too long to approve it and I can be heading back out to the open ocean. As per usual, my nerves and feelings are kicking in. Ugh, good lord.


THREE
While browsing IMDB for something, which I happen to do a lot, I saw that they are making a movie after the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and it's a Tim Burton film. OMG I am so excited. First, the books are amazing and I could not put them down. Second, who doesn't love a good TB film? Third, Samuel L. is in the movie and I can not wait to see him pull off this role.


FOUR
It's that time of year again my friends. My ALL TIME FAVORITE week of the year. Yes, I love it even more than my birthday week and Christmas. SHARK WEEK!!!! 



FIVE
The weather these last few nights has been amazing. You know when it's not too hot but not too chilly ... just perfect for patio drinks! I wish it could be like all year round, I really do. 





What's everyone up to this weekend? Any exciting plans?








2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the Miss Peregrine's movie too!! I loved the book!! Still haven't read any of the new ones, but they are on my list!!

    Stopping by from the 5 on Friday and glad I found your space!!
    Excited to peek around a bit more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie - Thanks for stopping by!

      I have read the first two and now need to read the third. I didn't even know there was a third until I came across it at the library and I was SO excited! I may have trouble finding someone to go see the movie with because no one I know has ever heard of the book LoL

      Feel free to follow my blog and I am very much looking forward to following yours :)


      S.
      xoxo

      Delete