Wednesday, June 22, 2016

So What Wednesday [15]

Ugh, how is it only Wednesday? It feels like this week has been dragging on and on .... Anyways ... 




This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ... 

➡ I have been eating pizza more than usual lately. Or should I say, more than I should be. 

➡ I have added MTV's Scream to my never ending list of shows.

➡ I am TERRIFIED of some possible changes coming up.

➡ I would like to go back to the age where my biggest decision was what uniform pieces I was going to wear that day.

➡ I don't think land life is for me, at the moment. Updated post coming next ... 

➡ I have an unhealthy addiction to coffee, iced coffee and plain old caffeine.

➡ I cry at every single episode of Grey's Anatomy - I mean, don't you?

➡ I have had two "panic attacks" and it's only Wednesday.

➡ I haven't been happy lately. I have accepted it and I am on the path to change that, hopefully. 



Sorry for the somewhat depressing and sad post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment